Linking Retail Locations on Facebook drives engagement with consumers.
No matter if you have 2 or 200 locations it is important that you link your retail locations on Facebook.
There are several reasons behind why:
- Ease of use - Allowing Customers to know you have other locations.
- Location - It will let them know if there may be a location closer.
- Facebook Searching - When they are searching for your page on Facebook it will place the closet locations page at top or search results.
- SEO - It helps to have separate pages for SEO purposes.
- Brand Constancy - Allowing pages to look and feel the same. It will also add the city, state behind the name allowing all pages to be title the same. Example iOutlet (Bowling Green, OH) - the Bowling Green, OH is added automatically.
- Ads - The Ad targeting will be more effective.
In order to do this, you need a brand page and locations pages. Example: our retail locations have the iOutlet Brand Page and Pages for the Retail Locations.